Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Where do you keep shoes at your house?

Can you tell what doesn't belong in this picture?



Okay, first I will tell you a story, then I will give you a closer look. Sunday morning we were getting ready to walk out the door to go to church, but we had a little problem. We could only find one of Ella's church shoes. We searched frantically for the next several minutes but to no avail. Finally, we found her old church shoes which barely fit and don't stay on very good, and just went with those.

Fast forward to today. As I started making lunch I went to get some tomato soup and look what I found.



Ella's Shoe!!!


No wonder I feel like I am loosing my mind at times! I have a little friend (Jace) who likes to switch things up on me, just to keep my life interesting.

3 comments:

Cami Severson said...

That is hilarious! I lost a shoe that way once. Well, not exactly that way, but similar. I was watching a little boy who liked to put everything in the trash. I had a pair of shoes out and after he left I couldn't find it anywhere. It drove me crazy. Just after he left I emptied the trash and the next day the trash man came. That day I called my friend, who's child it was, and was telling them about how weird it was that I couldn't find my shoe, i felt like I was losing my mind. She said "have you checked the trash?" "Caden always puts random things in the trash" Opps.... too late for that. They had been near the trash can, and I hadn't put two and two together, until it was to late. The next day, the other one went in the trash too, trying to find its long lost mate!!

Kathy Reid said...

Jace loves throwing things in the trash too. I have found canned food (unopened), toys, plastic bowls and many other things that he has put in the trash can. Who knows how many things I missed that he threw away. I have to keep the kitchen garbage in the laundry room and keep the door shut at all times.

Inouyes said...

lol......I luv it just to let you know it brought a huge smile to my face today :)~ don't kids DO the darnest things!