"The cream of enjoyment in this life is always impromptu. The chance walk; the unexpected visit; the unpremeditated journey; the unsought conversation or acquiantance."
-Fanny Fern
Yesterday, we ate our Sunday dinner outside. Keni had just brought out the outdoor dining set that he got me for Christmas. It was a beautiful day and I just couldn't resist. They kids loved it too.
I love your new furniture! How fun. I like to see the snow in the background! It makes it seem like it should be cold, but I can tell it's not since you are all in shorts!!
You have such a good looking family, Kathy! Love you
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
Words I like
la-di-da-: affectedly refined in manners or tastes : pretentious, elegant.
rigamarole- confused or meaningless talk : a complex and sometimes ritualistic procedure.
skullduggery- underhanded or unscrupulous behavior; also a devious device or trick.
moodling- long, inefficient, happy idling, dawdling and puttering” that induces revealing and rewarding reveries.
1 comment:
I love your new furniture! How fun. I like to see the snow in the background! It makes it seem like it should be cold, but I can tell it's not since you are all in shorts!!
You have such a good looking family, Kathy! Love you
Post a Comment