We are back from Arizona. We went down for my baby brother's graduation (I guess he's not a baby anymore). I am so grateful that we were able to go and be with him on that a special day. He is such an awesome guy. The night before graduation we got to go see him perform a skit and sing as part of a special night for the seniors involved in drama. Jason has been in several plays this year and I have always felt bad that we were never able to see him perform. So seeing him in his element, performing that night was a special treat. I felt like I got to see him as his friends and peers see him. He is a talented guy. Next up for him is preparing for his mission. He will be 19 in July.

We also really enjoyed being with Grandma and Grandpa. We don't get to see them enough at all. We spent many hours in the pool. Grandpa bought these fun inflatable battery-operated jet skis for the kids. They were so fun. Jace loved them. He wanted to be on them all the time.

Friday morning Ben & Mike and their families came down. It was fun to have almost all of the family together (just Joe & his family were missing.) The kids really enjoyed each other this trip. I love the picture of these three snuggled up together watching a movie.
3 comments:
Wow, I can't believe how much Jason looks like your dad!! Jason, graduated,... now I really do feel old. oh, BTW. . . Did I tell you that Lani and BJ are expecting a GIRL?! Finally.
So glad that you got to go down and be with your family. That pink jetski looks like a ton of fun!
Kathy, Your kids are sooooo cute. I can't stand the fact that all these kids that were young when I married into the family are now graduating. Seriously Jason was 8. Holy hannah, where does the time go. It looks like a ton of fun. I miss your mom and dad.
Looks like you guys had a great time. It's always nice to get away for a little bit. BTW, although I'm sure Jace is wearing a diaper, the front of the inflatable jetski is very strategically placed. LOL
Post a Comment