Thursday, April 24, 2008

Haircuts cont...

Ella afterHere is what the back looks like


I love Ella's hair and I think she does too. She held so still while Angie was cutting it. I think that it will be a fun haircut for the summer and also easier to manage.




Jace before
He didn't love getting his hair cut
After

I can't believe how big my baby looks now. He looks like a little man. I knew I was going to feel that way but I'm still glad we finally cut it. It only would have got worse the longer we waited and I believe boys hair should be no fuss. It was just getting to hard to manage.

Secret # 10: I have the cutest kids, long hair or short.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love their haircuts! However I am going to miss Jace's wild hair a little bit. He looks so old now!

Inouyes said...

I love their new haircuts... it is soooo cute!