Every summer I like to pick a song that sort of represents this particular summer for me.
This year my song is Somewhere over the Rainbow by Jewel, an old classic, but I really like her version. I search my iTunes library and I actually have 9 different versions of this song.
I also like to have my family and friends share their summer songs. I create a playlist and then whenever I hear a person's song I think of them. So, if you are reading this please leave a comment sharing your summer song 2010.
This is Keni's summer song. (teine means girl in Samoan)
Happy Songs of Summer!
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My favorite song this summer is "Until the day I die"
by Story of the Year
Alright Kathy, since you asked I've really thought about it. This summer has been a really hard one for my family. I've thought of a few songs that I often find myself humming, especially on really hard days.
I've narrowed it down to one: "If I Only Had Today" by Hilary Weeks. I think it matches my wishing for more time with my brother here on earth, and embracing each day that I have with all of my dear ones - not wasting a moment on the things that don't matter "because I have today."
Thanks so much Jared and Natalie for sharing your songs with me. Love ya!
Post a Comment