skip to main | skip to sidebar
Flow of Soul

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tender Mercies of the Lord

My kids sang this song on Sunday with the Primary for Father's Day. It really touched me. I love the song and wanted to share it here.

Tender Mercies of the Lord
Posted by Kathy Reid at 10:15 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2011 (9)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ▼  2010 (14)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ▼  June (3)
      • Songs of the Summer
      • E's Birthday
      • Tender Mercies of the Lord
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (33)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2008 (77)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (14)

About Me

My photo
Kathy Reid
View my complete profile

Quote

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.
- Audrey Hepburn

Words I like

la-di-da- : affectedly refined in manners or tastes : pretentious, elegant.

rigamarole- confused or meaningless talk : a complex and sometimes ritualistic procedure.

skullduggery- underhanded or unscrupulous behavior; also a devious device or trick.

moodling- long, inefficient, happy idling, dawdling and puttering” that induces revealing and rewarding reveries.