She has her own sense of style. She wants to wear a skirt or dress everyday. She has to pick out her outfits. Anything I want her to wear, simply will not do. She likes crazy color combinations. The more colorful and crazy the better.
Emma is exactly the same about dressing herself. She even refers to her outfits as "my fashion"... the more patterns and colors she can combine the better, jewelry is a must, and rule number one: pants are for boys!
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
Words I like
la-di-da-: affectedly refined in manners or tastes : pretentious, elegant.
rigamarole- confused or meaningless talk : a complex and sometimes ritualistic procedure.
skullduggery- underhanded or unscrupulous behavior; also a devious device or trick.
moodling- long, inefficient, happy idling, dawdling and puttering” that induces revealing and rewarding reveries.
2 comments:
I think she has an awesome sense of style, very fun and funky! What a cutie pie!
Emma is exactly the same about dressing herself. She even refers to her outfits as "my fashion"... the more patterns and colors she can combine the better, jewelry is a must, and rule number one: pants are for boys!
Post a Comment