skip to main | skip to sidebar
Flow of Soul

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Don't you just hate colds?


This little guy woke this morning and came into my room saying, "My nose! It's not working!"
Posted by Kathy Reid at 2:40 PM

3 comments:

Tina said...

LOL that absolutely put a smile on my face. I hope his nose gets working again soon!

November 11, 2009 at 8:14 PM
Saedi said...

That is so stinking cute! Poor boy, I hate it when my nose doesn't work!!!

November 14, 2009 at 1:29 PM
Angie said...

That's exactly what is my problem too. I love how simple and darling kids say things sometimes.

November 20, 2009 at 10:17 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2011 (9)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2010 (14)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (33)
    • ▼  November (7)
      • Sign #3 that I might have a DIVA on my hands
      • Sign #2 that I might have a DIVA on my hands
      • Sign #1 that I might have a DIVA on my hands
      • Don't you just hate colds?
      • Cousins in Costumes
      • A moment for which the world was made
      • A Happy Halloween
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2008 (77)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (14)

About Me

My photo
Kathy Reid
View my complete profile

Quote

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.
- Audrey Hepburn

Words I like

la-di-da- : affectedly refined in manners or tastes : pretentious, elegant.

rigamarole- confused or meaningless talk : a complex and sometimes ritualistic procedure.

skullduggery- underhanded or unscrupulous behavior; also a devious device or trick.

moodling- long, inefficient, happy idling, dawdling and puttering” that induces revealing and rewarding reveries.