I enjoyed it.
I really liked this quote, "When I think what life is, and how seldom love is answered by love--Marry him; it is one of the moments for which the world was made."
I especially liked the last part, "it is one of the moments for which the world was made".
This phrase stuck in my head and I kept thinking about it.
What are the moments for which the world was made?
I think this was one.
Sisters meeting for the very first time.
2 comments:
What a beautiful post and what a beautiful picture. You have such a lovely way with words!!! I loved the quote and it's made me think of these moments in my own life. Moments for which the world was made . . .
Love you!
That is so precious! That made my heart smile.
P.S. Aunt Lu looks beautiful!
Post a Comment