Sunday we had our monthly family dinner. And even though Halloween is over we had the kids dress-up (they didn't mind) in their costumes one more time so we could take pictures of them all together. Sadly, Trevin was sick, so we are missing him and his sister Halie but all the other cousins are there.
I love these pictures. Is there anything cuter then a group of kids all dressed up? We have taken lots of these kind of pictures over the years and they are among my favorites. I love seeing all the cousins together and seeing how they grow and change from year to year.

The boys
The girls
Everyone together
1 comment:
How fun!!! Cousins are the greatest!!! I love seeing them all dressed up. They are all so cute! You guys had a dragon, too, I see! Thanks for sharing the pictures. It's so fun to share Halloween with MY cousins, even from so far away! Love ya!
Post a Comment