Kathy - that is awesome. We have a picture of Autumn when she was 2 where she did her makeup and she looks like a zombie. You gotta save those pictures. I love it! Krystal
My kids usually just chuck the whole roll straight into the toilet. At least he is enjoying the process of unraveling the roll...I'm sure it takes a little time...and possibly he could be caught in the middle. My kids are too fast to be caught. Jessica's boy has been throwing things like library books into the potty and that gets expensive.
ha ha ha. that is ava's favorite thing to do too! i've had to put the toilet paper way up high and its embarrassing when we forget to tell guests where it is.
Funny - as it wasn't my little crazy and I didn't have to clean it up. Brock had so much fun chasing after Jace last weekend. I think he's a little lonely for his cousin.
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
Words I like
la-di-da-: affectedly refined in manners or tastes : pretentious, elegant.
rigamarole- confused or meaningless talk : a complex and sometimes ritualistic procedure.
skullduggery- underhanded or unscrupulous behavior; also a devious device or trick.
moodling- long, inefficient, happy idling, dawdling and puttering” that induces revealing and rewarding reveries.
7 comments:
Kathy when did he do this!!!! I love it little vandal!!!
LOL! I am dying right now! I am so so sorry for you, but holy cow, he sure is the cutest little thing ever!
Kathy - that is awesome. We have a picture of Autumn when she was 2 where she did her makeup and she looks like a zombie. You gotta save those pictures. I love it! Krystal
LOL!!! Man I love that kiddo!
My kids usually just chuck the whole roll straight into the toilet. At least he is enjoying the process of unraveling the roll...I'm sure it takes a little time...and possibly he could be caught in the middle. My kids are too fast to be caught. Jessica's boy has been throwing things like library books into the potty and that gets expensive.
ha ha ha. that is ava's favorite thing to do too! i've had to put the toilet paper way up high and its embarrassing when we forget to tell guests where it is.
Funny - as it wasn't my little crazy and I didn't have to clean it up. Brock had so much fun chasing after Jace last weekend. I think he's a little lonely for his cousin.
Post a Comment