Friday, August 28, 2009
Is she really that old?
Ella is loving Kindergarten, although waking up in the morning is still quite a struggle. She is very dramatic and comes home telling lots of wild stories that I know can't possibly be true. Anytime I ask her to do something she tells me, "but my teacher says...." I glad she respects her teacher and thinks she is the ultimate authority but come on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That is so funny! I am sure the teacher appreciates having such an obedient student.
Hard to believe. Time flies! Emma has used the "teacher says" thing on me too and she's still in preschool.
That is so stinkin cute! She is adorable. I'm glad that she likes Kindergarten. I wish I had a picture like the one above because we've had plenty of "those" times. But I never think to take a picture of it! :) Your a great mom!
Post a Comment