
It really doesn't seem that long ago to me that he looked like this and and was my baby boy.

He still loves school! Yeah! I'm crossing my fingers and praying he continues to love school in the years to come. He has one of his favorite friends in his class and is enjoying taking a lunch to school in his Transformer lunch box. Last year I was pregnant so we did school lunch. He really wanted a lunch box and really wanted to bring lunch from home so I promised him we would do it more this year. He's an old pro at riding the bus and is excited to help his sister get to her class each day when she starts Kindergarten next week!
4 comments:
Oh goodness he is cute. I love the pictures. I can't believe your little girl is starting kindergarten. Crazy
He is so grown up!!! What a sweet little guy!
Time does really fly. He is so cute.
Gordon is so adorable. I wish we lived closer I just know he and Calder would be good buddies. Calder's 1st day of 2nd grade is September 8th. I can't believe how fast they grow up. Ansel starts kindergarten that week too, now I will only have one at home and three at school. :-( Time just flies and kids grow up too fast.
Post a Comment