Monday, May 4, 2009

2 Weeks


Kalia is two weeks old today. I can't believe how such a tiny little person can totally change your life. Even though, I have experienced it before with my other kids, it is still amazing. We are getting to know each other and I am falling in love with her a little more each day. It has only been two weeks and yet I can't imagine my life without her.

3 comments:

BETS & VETS said...

Congrats on the baby girl she is beautiful! You just keep them cutie kids comin'!

Cedar Reids said...

Ummm.... CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wow do I feel out of the loop. We didn't even know you gave birth yet! (oops) She is beautiful, just like the rest of your kids. I hope all is well, and things are going more smoothly now that she is off the lights. Can't wait to come up there and meet her! And by the way... I love the name! Good Work :)
Love you guys

Aly said...

She is sooo beautiful... and I love her name. I can't wait to meet her in person.