Friday, March 27, 2009

This is how I have been feeling lately

"March was a teaser, so springlike and soft and warm and bright, the hills lush and green and dotted with wildflowers, but as soon as your soul relaxed in the balminess, then whoosh! A horrible cold stepped forth, worse than in winter because the days had been promising something and then reneged."

~ Anne Lamott (Blue Shoe)

Photo taken 3/20/09


Photo taken 3/24/09




Its a good thing I have this inside to keep me warm and happy.
Photo taken 3/23/09

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Warm or cold it doesn't matter, I love that kid! He makes my heart happy.

Saedi said...

Could you send Jace to my house for a few hours? I could use some indoor spring!

Nat said...

I love Jace in the princess crown & sunglasses - so glamorous. Your crocuses are beautiful.

Nat said...

"Jace is funny. He's wearing a girl crown. Ella's crown. He looks like a princess. lol" ~ Kate

Aly said...

I'm tired of the teasing and want the real spring already! I wish I could say things as eloquently. What a cute photo of Jace! These cute moments more than make up for the things we don't love eh?