
This boy:
Turned 7 yesterday
Loves smoothies and Lasagna
Doesn't like chocolate
Is obsessed with Star Wars and Legos
Prays every night that he can be a good big brother
Made me a mom
Has a very tender heart
Wants to be good
Is learning to read
Is great at math
Loves to slide around on his knees so he is always getting holes in his pants
Looks like his daddy
Loves school
Has an incredible imagination
Has his mother's heart
5 comments:
Wow does time fly! The first time I met "The Family" was at Gordon's 1st birthday... I think! Anyways loved all the pictures. Looks like you guys had fun in AZ. It's always good to get away a little and visit with family.
Awwww...Happy Birthday Gordon! I can't believe he doesn't like chocolate!!!
Happy Birthday! I love the post we love you GORDON:)
So sweet! I can't believe he is seven!
He is NOT seven! He's growing up so fast! Oh, my, is he ever cute! Also, I love the way you did this post, Kathy! It's so charming and really powerful writing! Love ya!
Post a Comment