Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ice

I had to take some pictures of the ice coming off of our roof. We always have ice, but I don't remember it getting so big and so close to the ground, usually it breaks off sooner.
ice wave

Isn't nature beautiful?
icsicles



And this is my picture of the sky. I just went into town to pick Ella up from preschool and there was so much smog and yuckiness in the air. I am so grateful to live in a place where the sky looks like this instead.
sky

4 comments:

Saedi said...

Holy moly! That is some crazy ICE!

Cedar Reids said...

I love it! You're so creative and I love the pictures you think of. That's way impressing!: )

Nat said...

nice pics - so artistic

Angie said...

I agree! I miss living in the canyon. There is so much smog here in Logan and it is driving me crazy. I LOVE the picture of the snow/ice coming off of your roof. It looks incredible. You got a really cool picture of it.