Ok, this is it. I'm done boring you with my little book. It was hard for me to finish the book after Christmas was over, but I am glad that I did. I think that we will enjoy looking back and remembering the little details of Christmas 2008 and what made it unique. Thanks for looking!
Back of page 23
Pics of Christmas Eve, it was lovely.
Christmas Day! It finally came and it was wonderful.
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
Words I like
la-di-da-: affectedly refined in manners or tastes : pretentious, elegant.
rigamarole- confused or meaningless talk : a complex and sometimes ritualistic procedure.
skullduggery- underhanded or unscrupulous behavior; also a devious device or trick.
moodling- long, inefficient, happy idling, dawdling and puttering” that induces revealing and rewarding reveries.
2 comments:
I loved your book! I think that is the cutest idea, and I think your children will consider it priceless when they get older.
Your a great mom! Your Christmas book is such a good idea, and I agree your kids will love it when they're older. Loved all the pictures. :)
Post a Comment