Friday, December 5, 2008

Dec 4

I helped Gordon give a presentation to his class. He had to tell about one of our Christmas traditions so we showed them the photo ornaments that we have made over the years. We made Gordon's ornament for this year in front of the class. Gordon did well, though he gets nervous when speaking in front of groups. We gave them all a Candy Cane off our little tree as a treat.

4 comments:

Melissa O said...

You are so good. I think my whole book would be me wanting to take a nap. I would look like crap in each picture, then that would be about it.

Angie said...

All I can say is WOW! Maybe just for one day I can have you for a mom and then I can experience all the fun. just kidding, but really I want to steal so many ideas from you. The good thing is you never run out of good ideas.

Aly said...

These posts are so cute! I love the journal idea. BTW You looked so great on Sunday!

Nat said...

You continue to amaze me!