Friday, December 12, 2008

More Dec Daily Pages

I was sick this week and so I got behind on my journal pages. Last night, I was able to catch up.

Day 5 is about the lights I hung up in Gordon and Ella's rooms around their beds. They love them and insist that they be turned on every night. To me, lights are part of the magic of Christmas!

Day 6 is about our trip to Festival of the Trees. I always loved going there and seeing all of the beautifully decorated trees and the amazing gingerbread houses so I was excited to take my family for the 1st time this year. They seemed to enjoy it, until Jace couldn 't stand being in the stroller or being carried any longer. We didn't last long after that. It was fun though and hopefully a new tradition for our family.

Day 7 was Sunday so I just journaled about how grateful I am for the gospel and how it helps me refocus and remember the reason for the season.

Monday I went to the Dr. because I was sick but I was very happy that it snowed. Snow is a Christmas must for me. It's just not quite right without it.


Day 9 I wrote about the first Christmas Card we received.


Day 10 talks about how excited Ella is for Christmas this year and how fun that has been to watch.

Day 11 is about the new Christmas music we are enjoying this year. Thanks for looking.

No comments: