Friday, October 17, 2008

More Glimpses of Fall





The beautiful fall colors in Covered Bridge.

We took 4 TRUCKLOADS of leaves down to the burn-pile one afternoon. That's a lot of leaves, and of course there are still MORE.
Fresh peach pie that I made myself. It was delish.


----------------
Now playing: Jem - Down To Earth
via FoxyTunes

4 comments:

Cedar Reids said...

That is SO gorgeous! I'm so jealous that you get to see that everyday! It looks like we need to go for a ride up the mountain. We haven't been anywhere since August! lol

Cami Severson said...

Oh, how I miss the canyon! Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures. I am mollified a bit, because the fall in Oregon is beautiful too, not like California where the leaves never changed, they just fell off.

Mindy said...

Hey, I've decided to make my blog private. Will you email me your email address so I can add you to my list? My email address is mindygo@hotmail.com
If you know of anyone else who might want to keep reading it let them know too! Thanks!!!
Mindy

Inouyes said...

Pie looks Delish!