Here are my three little ghosts. We tried on our Halloween costumes in preparation for a party tonight. I'm not sure how long the littlest ghost is going to make it though. I knew he would never leave it on if I tried to put it over his head, that's why I decided to try the hat, but he isn't crazy about that either. So, far he isn't sold on being a ghost.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Three little Ghosts
Here are my three little ghosts. We tried on our Halloween costumes in preparation for a party tonight. I'm not sure how long the littlest ghost is going to make it though. I knew he would never leave it on if I tried to put it over his head, that's why I decided to try the hat, but he isn't crazy about that either. So, far he isn't sold on being a ghost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
They are so adorable! I keep forgetting that you are pregnant Kathy.... Right? Can you please let me know how far along you are!
Looks like you're in for a sweet Halloween!
Ghosts are the coolest costumes ever. Love it.
Soooo cute! What your pregnant?
I am pregnant. I am due April 16, 2009.
OMG Congratulations sis~!
Post a Comment