Monday, October 20, 2008

Introducing Samuel Joseph Oldham


Well, my brother finally did it. He finally produced a male heir. After three beautiful little girls he finally got his boy, who is also beautiful. Sam was born on Wednesday, October 15, 2008. He weighed in at 8+ pounds.

He is the 11th grandchild born into the Steve Oldham family, we now have 6 girls and 5 boys. Up until I explained this to Gordon he has been saying that he wants our next baby to be a girl (Yes, I am expecting, due in April!) but after hearing there are more girls than boys in the family he has changed his mind and says he now wants us to have a boy to even things up. He is all about things being orderly, even and fair.

Anyway, I am so excited for Joe and Amy and their new beautiful baby boy. Congrats guys! Love you!

----------------
Now playing: Celine Dion - Beautiful Boy
via FoxyTunes

6 comments:

Melissa O said...

Congrats congrats. How cool is that. He is a cutie

Cami Severson said...

Congrats Joe! And Congrats Kathy! Another cute little Kathy and Keni baby is always a good thing for this world of ours!!

Saedi said...

Oh my goodness! Dan was just asking me today if they had had him yet, and I told him I needed to call and find out! How wonderful, I can't wait to get to see him in real life!!!

Tina said...

Congrats to the whole Oldham family, for the new addition and the soon-to-be new addition.

Mindy said...

How fun! I'm so glad you posted pictures. Congrats to you on the pregnancy!!!

Aly said...

Yay! These are the first photos I've seen of him. He is a cutie!