skip to main | skip to sidebar
Flow of Soul

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fall 2008

Glimpses of our fall so far.


Enjoying the park

Playing in the leaves


Homework
Posted by Kathy Reid at 10:54 AM

1 comment:

Melissa O said...

I love the fall.

October 16, 2008 at 8:30 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2011 (9)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2010 (14)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (33)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2008 (77)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ▼  October (5)
      • Three little Ghosts
      • Introducing Samuel Joseph Oldham
      • More Glimpses of Fall
      • Fall 2008
      • One Word
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (14)

About Me

My photo
Kathy Reid
View my complete profile

Quote

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.
- Audrey Hepburn

Words I like

la-di-da- : affectedly refined in manners or tastes : pretentious, elegant.

rigamarole- confused or meaningless talk : a complex and sometimes ritualistic procedure.

skullduggery- underhanded or unscrupulous behavior; also a devious device or trick.

moodling- long, inefficient, happy idling, dawdling and puttering” that induces revealing and rewarding reveries.