The 1st day of 1st grade.I missed snuggling in the morning in my bed while watching cartoons.
I missed being asked who my favorite Pokeman is?
I missed having someone to help Ella put her seatbelt on.
I missed those big bright eyes.
I missed hearing him say "OOOKAY!" like Theodore from Alvin & the Chipmunks.
I missed his laugh.
I missed him reminding us to say prayer for lunch.
I missed my gofer.
I missed my friend.
I missed my boy.
1st grade as he used to say, "takes for a long day!"
2 comments:
Wow, I miss him now too. Such a darling boy!
First grade is hard for me. Seeing those little ones have to face the world on their own. Then I come home and the house is quiet, it stays clean for longer than a minute, and I get quality time for Reese. I think I'll be ok.
Post a Comment