After that we visited the Fairy God Mother and took pictures with her. Next, all the little princesses got their nails painted.
Then we colored a princess picture and went on another carriage ride (Ella got to help drive this time)!
This is a picture on all of the Oldham girls that were there.
We then ate a little lunch and watched the Payson Royalty perform. It was such a fun day. I loved spending it with my girl.This is a video of the Princess Parade. They had the girls walk and twirl and wave across the stage.
4 comments:
How darling! DANGITALL! I really need a girl! I loved her perfect wave on the video!
Looks like you all had fun. We went to the afternoon session with Mrs. Melinda, her daughters and a few of Byron's girls. Such a fun activity for moms and daughters! I couldn't pull off the prom/princess dress with the baby tummy... looks like Amy did it! I did wear my most princessy shoes.
Too cute, she's such an adorable little princess!
We totally had to miss out on that. I'm jealous. Looks like so much fun with your daughter. You are a fabulous mother.
Post a Comment