This little guy LOVES 4 Wheelers! In this pic he is trying to climb up on one all by himself. I snapped this pic and then I had to go rescue him because I was afraid he was going to fall. Jace can't bear to see anyone on a 4-wheeler unless he is on it with them. Last night Keni had a church meeting to go to here in the canyon so he decided just to ride the 4-wheeler down to it. Jace and I were in the front yard and Keni drove by us waving and letting us know that he was leaving. Jace was heartbroken that his dad wasn't giving him a ride too. (Never mind that he had gone on a ride earlier in the day to get the mail.) I took him in the house for dinner (eating is another of his favorite pastimes), and it worked for a little while. We were all sitting there eating and all of the sudden Jace just bursts into tears. I couldn't figure out what was wrong at first, but then I realized it was because he had heard a 4-wheeler drive by the house outside! He started pointing outside and saying, "Daddy, Daddy" while crying! He's a die hard, of which I am sure his uncles are very proud.
Friday, July 11, 2008
4-wheeling boy
This little guy LOVES 4 Wheelers! In this pic he is trying to climb up on one all by himself. I snapped this pic and then I had to go rescue him because I was afraid he was going to fall. Jace can't bear to see anyone on a 4-wheeler unless he is on it with them. Last night Keni had a church meeting to go to here in the canyon so he decided just to ride the 4-wheeler down to it. Jace and I were in the front yard and Keni drove by us waving and letting us know that he was leaving. Jace was heartbroken that his dad wasn't giving him a ride too. (Never mind that he had gone on a ride earlier in the day to get the mail.) I took him in the house for dinner (eating is another of his favorite pastimes), and it worked for a little while. We were all sitting there eating and all of the sudden Jace just bursts into tears. I couldn't figure out what was wrong at first, but then I realized it was because he had heard a 4-wheeler drive by the house outside! He started pointing outside and saying, "Daddy, Daddy" while crying! He's a die hard, of which I am sure his uncles are very proud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I knew that kid had a special place in my heart. Way to go Jace!
That is so adorable! It breaks my heart to think of him crying again just because he heard one go by. That really is true love.
Post a Comment