June?!?! Spring?!?! What are those? Up here in Oregon it still feels like the middle of winter! We have had rain for the past two weeks and it has been in the 50's/60's..... 20 degrees below average!! I am starting to get worried that it won't even come. When the sun finally does decide to show it's face, will I be able to see through all the unusual brightness?! (us creatures of the night!!) My kids are so anxious for summer that they are having water balloon fights in the cold and rain! Go figure.... True Oregonian's, I guess..
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
Words I like
la-di-da-: affectedly refined in manners or tastes : pretentious, elegant.
rigamarole- confused or meaningless talk : a complex and sometimes ritualistic procedure.
skullduggery- underhanded or unscrupulous behavior; also a devious device or trick.
moodling- long, inefficient, happy idling, dawdling and puttering” that induces revealing and rewarding reveries.
3 comments:
Amen! And Yeaaaaah for June Birthday's..... right Kathy and Ella! :)
I hear ya sista
June?!?! Spring?!?! What are those? Up here in Oregon it still feels like the middle of winter! We have had rain for the past two weeks and it has been in the 50's/60's..... 20 degrees below average!! I am starting to get worried that it won't even come.
When the sun finally does decide to show it's face, will I be able to see through all the unusual brightness?! (us creatures of the night!!) My kids are so anxious for summer that they are having water balloon fights in the cold and rain! Go figure.... True Oregonian's, I guess..
Post a Comment