Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Girl


Today is my Ella's birthday. She is 4. She is such a beautiful girl and so much fun. I am so grateful for her. I think Heavenly Father knew that I needed a girl. Ella is so spunky. She has a sparkle in her eye. She loves to tease, especially her Uncles Adney and Jared. She loves princesses and barbies, makeup and twirly dresses. She is a girlie girl, but also loves to play with her brothers and she isn't afraid to get dirty. She loves to be on the go. I'm so glad that she still likes for me to hold her. She loves her dad so much and has a special place in his heart. He is so protective of her and worries about her more than the boys. It is so sweet. She loves vegetables and will eat almost anything. She also has a sweet tooth and is always asking for candy especially chocolate. She's mischievous and clever. She keeps me on my toes. She's my girl!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I can't believe she's already 4! Give her a birthday kiss from me and tell her I love her.

Saedi said...

She is such a gorgeous little girl. I love the picture of the two of you in the hospital, she looks so perfect! Wish her a happy birthday for us!

Melissa O said...

Happy birthday cutie. I love your kids. They are so stinkin cute.

Tina said...

She is such a sweet girl and Adney loves teasing her just as much as she loves teasing him.