I don't know what I would do without him. I felt this way after baby *1 but now that we are at baby #5, I feel it even more so. Things have been a little rough lately. Between being 9 months pregnant, giving birth, developing Mastitis (and feeling like death) and then having a severe allergic reaction to the medicine I was taking, I haven't exactly been at the top of my game lately. And that is where this guy comes in. He has stepped up, taken over, cared for me and the kids, and the house, all without complaining. They say marriage is supposed to be 50/50. Lately around here I feel like it has been more 80/20. I am trying, I really am, but this time it seems like it is taking me longer to get back on my feet. Every time I start thinking okay, I can do this, another major setback comes along. And Keni just takes it all in stride and takes over. He is calm and he never makes me feel bad or like I am falling short, even when he comes home to a house in shambles, kids bouncing off the roof and a wife laying on the couch moaning with a crying baby in her arms.
I love him for that, and for a million other reasons.
No comments:
Post a Comment