Saturday, June 20, 2009

2 months

Disclaimer: Kalia does have onesies that fit. I am taking her pic each month in a 12 month onesie to show how much she grows her first year. Kalia's grandma saw her one month pics and thought she didn't have any onesies that fit. We now have more than enough thanks to grammy.

She's two months old today.
She's a happy baby.
She ALWAYS has a stuffy nose. (Going to ask the Dr. about it)
She likes to be held to fall asleep.
She loves to be all bundled up tight.
She smells delicious. (Well, most of the time)
She awakes up once in the night to eat and usually ends up sleeping the rest of the night in my arms.
She slept all through the night once.
She WON'T take a Binky.
She has started smiling and talking to us.
Her cheeks are getting chubby.
She's perfect.
We can't imagine life without her.

4 comments:

Melissa O said...

She is simply adorable.

Mindy said...

Bradley's nose was stuffy for a long time. I hope it goes away soon!! I hate stuffy noses and its so sad when little one's can't breath.

Saedi said...

She is so darling! I wish I was holding her right now!!!

Aly said...

She's so beautiful! I've finally got one who takes the binky, which is nice now... on the other hand, I never had to break the other two of the habit.