Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Jace loves hats



It is funny to observe how your children influence each other. Ella spends as much time if not more playing Star Wars and Transformers as she does playing with dolls and doing other girl things. Playing dress up is the exception. She does that everyday no matter what else she is playing and it seems that has rubbed off on Jace. He is especially into trying on hats. I can't really say wearing hats because he never leaves them on for very long, but he loves to put them on and take them off over and over again. He also loves Ella's play high heels. I think that is because the plastic makes so much noise on our wood floors.

6 comments:

Melissa O said...

That is adorable.

Inouyes said...

He is such a stud loves hats just like his daddy!

Saedi said...

That is so cute! He is cute in hats!

Aly said...

What cute photos.

Luisa said...

Jacer's is so handsome. btw look at my blogg I tagged you love you

Nat said...

Jace is such a cutie! I'm sure Keni is worried about those heels. LOL