

Yesterday morning we woke up to a world of white. Ella wanted to go out and play in the snow as soon as she had eaten breakfast, so we did. Ella and Jace had a wonderful time sledding down the little hill in our front yard. It is the perfect size for little ones. Jace would only go down the hill with me. I tried to get him to do it with Ella but he refused. We went down the hill several times. Jace wouldn't leave his gloves on, so his hands were getting cold. Then he fell into the snow and they got really cold. He was crying so I decided it was time to go in. Ella however, insisted that I make some snowballs with her first. I threw a few snowballs at her, which she liked until one accidentally went down into her coat. Then she started crying too. So, by the time we went into the house both kids were bawling. Oh, well it was fun while it lasted!
P.S. Keni was so scandalized that I had Jace wear Ella's old pink snowsuit that he insisted I buy him a new one today.
5 comments:
Wow, you guys did get a heap of snow. Keni, Jace still looks cute - even if he is in pink. At least it's not hot pink:)
I love the snow. I love Winter. I can't wait to get the sleds out and have a hay day. Way Way fun.
Haha! I was going to say, what does Keni think of the pink snowsuit?! So much fun! My boys were just asking me when it was going to snow......like it snows regularly here or something! We get snow here maybe 3 or 4 times a year, and it usually melts by the end of the day. But for that day the kids don't have to go to school, which they LOVE!
Okay I didn't know you had a blog!! How exciting. I love checking in on your blog and seeing CBC! It really makes me miss Utah!! Congrats on being pregnant that is some really exciting news! You are welcome to check out my blog if you haven't seen it already
www.princessbordelga.blogspot.com
I luv how Spanish Fork turns into a winter wonderland this time of year. We rarely get that much snow where we are!
Post a Comment