Monday, September 22, 2008

Soccer


Soccer has been keeping us busy lately. Gordon enjoys playing and I think it is good for him. He is still loving school.

Other things we have been up to include remodeling our bathroom. I will show pictures when it is all done. We are almost there.

This week we are supposed to have our wood floors refinished and then we are going to remodel the kitchen; get new marble counter-tops, a new cook-top and a new microwave, new sink, new lighting, maybe some paint. All of the plans and preparation for these things have been keeping me super busy. I can't wait until it is all done. It is going to be so nice.

6 comments:

Cami Severson said...

Soccer is awesome! Levi and Calder are playing it right now too. I definitely think it is more fun than baseball, for my boys ( although they will insist that baseball is so fun), because they get to run around. They can't sit still in baseball.

But, where are Gordon's shin guards?!!

I am so excited about your remodel. We are coming out for Christmas, and I hope that you will be around so I can come and visit you!!

Tina said...

What a cutie. GOOOOO GORDON! Have fun with the renovations, I'm sure they'll look great!

Saedi said...

how awesome!!! I can't wait to see the pictures of all your fun new stuff!!!

Melissa O said...

Wow, you have a lot going on. I love Gordon and all of his soccerness.

Cedar Reids said...

Sounds like you have been busy. Remodeling the kitchen is a lot of work! I can imagine how excited you are though, because that really is the heart of the home! I hope it turns out just how you wantit :)

Shannon said...

Hi Kathy! You have the cutest kids and by the way you look beautiful! You haven't changed a bit! I went private with my blog so check your email, there should be an invite for you!