Monday, September 8, 2008

Exciting News

My baby brother Jason received his mission call on Friday. He has been called to serve in the Culiacan, Mexico Mission. He goes into the MTC on December 31, 2008. I can hardly believe that my baby brother is old enough to go on a mission! But I am so excited and proud of him.

Right before he opened his call we all predicted where we thought he might go and guess who called it! Me! I said Mexico and sure enough it was Mexico! It was just a lucky guess but I did have a feeling that he would have to learn another language and would probably go somewhere outside the US!

3 comments:

Cami Severson said...

Yay, Jason! I can't believe he is old enough to go on a mission. That makes me feel REALLY old.

I can't believe how MUCH he looks like your dad, the spitting image! Holy cow!

Melissa O said...

You are completely inspired.

Cedar Reids said...

That is exicting news! Congrats to you for calling it! One more person you will be able to talk to. . . si? lol